Print Production Manager
The Print Production Manager is responsible for maintaining service levels through optimal utilization of print output with many postproduction processes to meet our customer’s high standards. On a daily basis they will oversee the print departments including the operators, equipment, support equipment, supplies and manage the daily workflow. They will also be responsible for improving efficiency, capacity and maintaining quality standards.
- Establish and maintain department workflow and team training.
- Plan variable and seasonal labor needs
- Schedules and supervises preventative maintenance
- Assists with budget
- Understand color profiling and knows how to apply them
- Work with Graphic designers and product engineering team to ensure top quality and consistency
- Organize daily work-in-progress and minimize waste
- Maintain a highly productive schedule and keep up with volume.
- Maintain a daily schedule of printed orders according to the production schedule
- Work with the post print operations to best utilize print equipment and the post print processes
- Integrate new equipment and processes to increase output and capability
- Proficient with applicable printing software
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to peak volume and have an eye for detail and quality
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including weekends
- Strong management and communication skills
- Quick learner with energy to drive aggressive and flexible deadlines
Click here to apply for this job
« Back to Current Openings